Social network is one of the most promising medium to keep in touch with friends and family. The various online social networks enable us to close down the entire world within our laptops or mobiles. Not only adults but even kids have adopted this network to reach every corner of the world. Love, education and meetings are possible through these social networks and free dating site.
What benefit does a social network have on kids?
- Kids generally gain confidence while interacting in social Medias especially the social networks. Interactions with people of different religions give them sound knowledge about the world outside the 4 walls of their house. Such interactions help them in situations like admission to new college, meeting new people and making new friends.
- Internet is the perfect place for kids to become accustomed with the latest technologies. They can gain sufficient knowledge on these technologies that will help them in their future. The kids can get in touch with the discoverer of the technologies and stay up to date with their updates through the various social networks.
- Online communities are a good way to help your kids express their views and opinions. Kids usually feel discouraged to express their views in public, but online communities in the social networks help them to express their views.
- Sometimes the social networks help kids to diversify their views and opinions. These social networks help to bring out new ideas from these kids that may even surprise the adults.
- Gathering at the social networks with school friends helps kids to share their class lessons and assignments that help them to study among themselves. This kind of education practice is essential to help kid’s in the future in regards to self study.
- Kids studying in boarding schools always miss their dear ones. The social network is a connection between the kids and their parents that help to reduce the distance. A small chat session or a couple of minutes of video chat a day keeps the kid happy.
The new social network is becoming an essential part of the school life of every kid. The schools are also adapting to the social networking world due to:
- First of all the act of social networking is the trend of the new generation. It is a must for every one that is part of the 21st century, maybe kids or adult.
- Secondly, the social networking platform is the best way to connect and reach out to companions far away from our reach. It can be considered one of the cheapest and fastest.
Benefit of Social networks in schools
The above acts prove the potentiality of the social networking sites in the 21st century. The various schools have understood the potentiality and are acting accordingly to make full use of the advantages. The teachers are creating online blogs and forums to help the students express their ideas and views. This is helping the teachers judge the quality and ability of each student and tracks their progress from time to time. Online video tutorials and study materials are being uploaded on social platforms that will help the students prepare themselves from time to time. This kind of teaching reduces the burden from the shoulders of the teachers to a great extent.
The idea of social networks has been a boon to the modern society and its growth has been exponential in the last decade. Every single individual is adapting to the revolution of social networks and new social network platforms are coming up with each day.